Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No More Immunizations!

Audrey reached a milestone today and was so brave! She got her final immunizations before Kindergarten!! She didn't cry or flinch when they gave her the last three shots in her arms. When they first gave me the immunization card when she was a newborn I remember thinking that it was SO many shots. It was so sad to hold her while she cried and see that she just couldn't figure out why I let them hurt her. The time sure has flown by. She's now a big girl who can be brave and give her worried Mommy a smile from the doctor's table when the nurses come in with the needles. What a joy she is to us! She was asking me at dinner the other night how it was the God made our bodies. She said, "Well, he could have just put some skin on the ground and put blood in it and then closed it up." Hmmm, I don't think I came up with that answer at 5!

No comments: