Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Hazelton






My parents recently came to visit and spend a week with us here in Utah. It was a wonderful week for all of us (we definately thought so and hope we can speak for them!) The girls got to have lots of snuggle time while Poppy and Grandma Becky read them books and they got to go on lots of "adventures" with us. We processed the plethora of cherry tomatoes from our garden (long story) and made apple sauce with a new food strainer from my parents. Yum! My girls could eat a whole quart of apple sauce at a sitting if I let them. We also went to Thanksgiving Point Farm Country, where the girls got to ride a pony and ride in a carriage...just like Cinderella! They also got to "milk" a fake cow. I'm uploading some of the fun pictures we took during the visit.

3 comments:

La Mujer Loca said...

Great photos. I've never met your parents so it was nice to see their photos. I see a little family resemblance:)

Enjoying the Journey said...

I think your Mom's hair is soo cute on her! It is so fun that they could come out last week! We were sorry to miss your baby blessing on Sunday. I'm sure it was wonderful.

The Clarke Clan said...

Mandy you have your mom's smile. I think it's great!!