Sunday, October 26, 2008

TAG!

If you're reading this, you're tagged--your turn!

I am...amazed that both of my girls are sleeping this long and allowing me to blog (while Peter has Audrey at his nephew, Hyrum’s, football game).
I miss...my friend, Maria. My parents. Sleep
I think...too much, or so I’ve been told. I like to philosophize and solve the world’s problems. Unfortunately, no one important knows to contact me.
I love...my husband. As our family has grown, I’ve been amazed to see how much my life is blessed because of him. He is a wonderful father, an amazing husband.
I know...that Heavenly Father loves us, because He has given us a way for our families to be together after this life. Whenever I have a new baby, I realize how much I want this and I recommit myself to being good.
I want...more sleep.
I search...the house constantly for tiny Polly Pocket accessories that my daughters promise they won’t lose, but then cry like a pet has died when they can’t find Cinderella’s 1 cm plastic “glass slipper.”
I wish...I don’t wish. Isn’t that silly? I really dislike superstition and wishing. How unromantic.
I hate...I try not to say I have such a negative emotion. Again, silly of me, I’m sure. I think it has to do with my love of linguistics and semantics. I feel more comfortable saying I intensely dislike, say, when people text and drive. AH!
I am scared...of finding another black widow in our house--of this menacing, creepy spider biting my babies. Those things are nasty!
I fear...my brain will never fully recover from motherhood.
I am always... reflecting on something.
I love...sleep. My husband. I feel like I’ve said this before…yep, I have. I also love my girls and my family, outlaws and in-laws.
I feel...tired. But it’s worth it. I feel great about where my life is now.
I hear...Anne starting to wake up. I will finish this later.
I smell...Anne. I love how babies smell.
I don't always...have as much patience as I’d like.
I wonder...how my life will change as my children grow.
I care...about the kind of education my children get. That has been on my mind a lot lately, as Audrey will start Kindergarden next year.
I regret...Not following through with a couple of things. I really try hard to keep my word and I feel horrible when I don’t.
I am not afraid...of the future.
I believe...love if the most powerful force.
I dance…the Hokie Pokie with my girls.
I write... not often enough. I miss writing.
I win…at Scrabble. Just kidding. But if I’m playing with a Clarke, you better bet I’m trying to!!
I lose… important information that is floating somewhere in this brain of mine.
I never...eat escargot.
I listen...better, since I’ve been married to Peter.
I can be found...organizing closets, lately.
I read...lots of kids’ books. Books that inspire me.

2 comments:

La Mujer Loca said...

I hope you get more sleep soon. But little Anne is so worth it. She was so adorable. I wish we could have spent more time with your family last month.

It was fun finding out more about you.

Enjoying the Journey said...

Nice job on the tag. I fear black widows, too! Your polly pocket comment makes me laugh! I was thinking about those for Lindsay this Christmas, but now I'm reconsidering!