Sunday, October 2, 2011

School, Birthdays and a Bald Baby

Carissa ready to head out the door for Kindergarten.  Where does the time go?  She LOVES school.

Anne had to get in the picture, too.  I thought she would really miss having her two big sisters gone to school, but it turns out she loves having mom and the toys all to herself!

This is Anne on her 3rd birthday.  She got smart and realized that having cupcakes her favorite color (green) maybe wouldn't be as tasty as just plain chocolate.  So she chose chocolate with sprinkles and, as you can see, she had a blast helping me frost and decorate them.

She also had fun demolishing/eating one.  What a happy face!

I guess 2nd grade just isn't as much of a milestone, so I neglected to get the ready-for-school-picture of Audrey until later!  She felt pretty big showing Carissa the ropes at school.  And she sure is looking tall!

She's sporting her favorite cowgirl boots and her new short haircut.  

I tried to get some pictures of Elise, which was a challenge. This is one of the few where she is actually looking at the camera, but I just couldn't catch her sweet smile!  

Most of the time, this is what I got.  It is a cute little head...and pretty bald!  You can see her whisps of hair in person, but in these pictures, I realized she just looks like a baldy!

Her feet are the new fascination.  More interesting than the camera, apparently.

I just love to kiss her chubby cuteness when I'm getting her dressed.  I can't believe she's 5-months-old!

No comments: