I wonder how many of my posts have the word "princess" in the title? Even Annie, our little girl who loves the color green and who loves dump trucks, fire trucks, helicopters and airplanes has fun getting into dress-ups. Carissa is all-princess. Audrey said the other day that she wanted to be a cowgirl and Carissa said, "Well, sometimes cowgirls find snakes so I think I just want to be a ballerina." I need to get a picture of Audrey in her cowgirl boots that she would wear every day if I could keep the mud cleaned off of them! For now, here are a couple of pictures that made me smile when I was reviewing some shots I was trying to take of my Dad's horses.
 |
| We were at their cousin's house and they figured out that sitting over the air vents made their dresses poof up! |
 |
| Anne was happy to find a vent in the corner behind a chair. She thought her poofy dress was pretty neat! |
1 comment:
Marlie has been in the princess thing for about a week. But all week it has been princess. All day, all night, blah blah blah. Cute dresses. Where did you find them?
Post a Comment