Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Few Quick Pics of the Girls

Carissa and Audrey were trying to get pictures of me.  There was one of the top of my head and one of my belly--they didn't make the cut.  But I did snap a quick picture of the two bigger girls.  This is Carissa's sweet little smile that we love!

Audrey was being goofy, which is pretty typical!  She knows how to have fun and giggle!  And do you notice her little hair cut?  She "trimmed her bangs" at school right before Christmas break.  Luckily, the damage was minimal!!!

Anne only sits still at the table, and then this is still blurry!  But at least she's smiling for me. 

I took these last two for Aunt Katie to show her how cute the girls look in the outfits she sent for Christmas!  They loved them!  And their toys and fun snacks from their stockings.

The three Clarke girls (who just found out they will have ANOTHER SISTER in May!)  Christmas was so fun and magical for the girls this year, which made it fun and magical for Mom and Dad.  We put out reindeer food and snacks for Santa after getting home from the family Christmas Eve Party.  The whole ride home, they kept spotting Rudolph's red nose and even thought they could see glimpses of reindeer shadows passing over the van.  Big excitement and fun memories.

3 comments:

leslie said...

christmas is much funner with kids! You'll be in that magical state for quite a while!

Sarah said...

I love that you are going to have four girls! That is just like my family growing up. Sisters are the BEST!

La Mujer Loca said...

Congrat's on girl #4. That is so exciting...and yet, I think I know just how you feel. It'll be wonderful, especially since you've got the "girl" mothering-thing down.:) Good luck.