I have tried hard to not pass on my phobia of spiders and snakes to my daughters. Apparently, I've succeeded! Audrey and Carissa caught a couple of spiders (daddy long legs) outside. Then, they realized that one of the worms from their collection (from which, sadly, there have been many casualties) had died. Audrey tore it in half and gave part to each spider. How thoughtful!
There creepy fascinations aren't necessarily reflected in their costume choice...well, actually, this was a near repeat of last year as my costume attempt this year didn't get done in time (blame it on pregnancy fatigue and nausea). They wanted to be a flower and a butterfly. I had a cat costume for Anne but she only wanted to wear the ballerina dress-up that she wears every day. They turned out cute anyway and we had a lot of fun this Halloween!
3 comments:
I love seeing them excited about costumes but I am glad Halloween is only once a year. Your kids look great!
Brave Mom! I tried to do the same thing and now I have kids that will kill the spiders that make it into the house for me! It's worth it! Cute girls for Halloween!
Those are some great looking costumes!
Post a Comment