Sunday, November 27, 2011

Adventures...which nearly always seem to include Anne!

This was a note written to me by Audrey when I was on the phone.  I always tell the girls not to interrupt Mommy on the phone, so Audrey thought of the note.  If you can't read her penmanship, it says,
"Dear Mom,
Anne will NOT eat her food.  I do not want to waste food.  I tell her, eat apple cider or food on her plate.  Love, Audrey.  
P.S. What will I do?  Sighn (her spelling) on back.
Isn't Anne just stubborn?  Oh, yes!"
Audrey's job is the clear the table and she had to wait on Anne to be done, which was "so frustrating!"


Anne got into the dress-ups and came dancing and singing into the kitchen, pleased with her beautiful ensemble.  She wore this around for quite some time.


Yes, the word stubborn comes to mind.  Anne decided she didn't want ketchup on her grilled cheese like her sisters.  Nope, she prefers mustard.  I gave her a little on her plate and then (silly Mom!) I left the mustard on the table while I went to change Elise's diaper.  This was the result.  I was actually calm when I saw the mess, and it just cracked me up!  I cut the sandwich up into bites and gave her a fork, and she ate it!  Guess she does like mustard.  Who knew?


This is Elise trying to get to the dishwasher.  Peter had put her down to play in the middle of the blanket with a toy so that he could load the dishwasher.  She worked really hard to get her little body to that dishwasher door!  He snapped the picture because it just reminds us so much of Audrey.  What a fun adventure these little girls are!!

1 comment:

leslie said...

this post made me laugh! The joys of the phone and leaving for 2 seconds!