This is Anne, alone. I don't have free hands to take a picture when she's holding Elise...that's still pretty dangerous! She loves to eat salads with me.
My computer was on the fritz, so I didn't get pictures posted for quite awhile. Peter finally figured out what was wrong and got it working again yesterday. So, here's a picture of Carissa holding Elise when she was about a month old. She is a sweet, calm little girl...both of them, actually.
Peter doesn't actually get to do this often, but I had to get a picture of them napping together.
This is a more recent picture of Elise with Audrey. Audrey has been a big help with Elise...sometimes too big! She doesn't know her limitations! But I love how willing she is to help out and appreciate how much she can do now that's she's 7 (almost a grown-up, she informs me).
I didn't center this one well, but here are the 4 amazing Clarke girls. It is amazing how each of them are unique and wonderful in their own ways. It will be fun to see Elise mature and see her personality come through.
Here was my second attempt, and you can see I already lost Anne's attention. That Elsie is just too cute! She can't resist taking a peek at her little sis!
Anne is loving being a big sister now. She keeps telling me about all of the things she can do now that she's a big girl (like figuring out how to get on Audrey's top bunk bed--scary!). Audrey and Carissa are usually pretty good at including her now in their play. Elise is a good little sleeper, which has been nice. It has helped the girls make a good transition into having another sister around. She even wakes up happy and lays her crib quietly until we find her. It has also been nice for me and Peter to get a lot of projects done around the home. It all started when my parents came out to meet Elise and put in a wood floor for us...and one thing always leads to another! I'll post pictures of the finished project when we're all done.
No comments:
Post a Comment