Elise Clarke was born on April 27th at 5:00 in the morning. We are thrilled to have her in our family and we're grateful she is making the adjustment pretty easy for everyone by being such a sweet and mellow baby. Well, almost everyone...Anne is still not liking having her spot as the youngest and cutest taken up by Elise. She asks me often, "Can you put baby Elise in the chair and read to me?" Here are some pictures of the girls meeting their new baby sister.
Here are a couple more pictures of her at the hospital. She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 18 inches long. She was our smallest baby yet.
And one of her in the car seat. I just can't get over how tiny she looks in that big car seat! By the time the nurse really tightened those straps for us, there wasn't any leftover strap left between the clips!
2 comments:
She is soooo adorable... makes me baby hungry. Thanks for posting those pictures, and I love the new look of your blog... sooo pretty! --Ipo
Darling! I hope you are all feeling better now. We can't wait until we can meet her. I came by with Lindsay to kidnap your kids on the same morning that you went to get Elise's bilirubin checked. And I guess Mom had already beaten me to it! We'll see if we can work something out for this week! Love you guys! Enjoy that little cutie pie!
Post a Comment