Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

Peter wrote a poem for me:

Cucumbers and pickles, saltines and fries:
That's what pregnant mommies are made of.

Yes, it's an announcement.

The girls are hoping for a boy...let's face it, so are Peter and I!
We're very excited! I'm going to be a lot more excited
when this nausea subsides.

9 comments:

La Mujer Loca said...

Is this an announcement???!?
CONGRATULATIONS.

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!

leslie said...

awesome! How are you feeling? let me know if there is anything I can do!

becky said...

How very exciting! I bet your girls are thrilled.

Becca B said...

Congratulations!!

Enjoying the Journey said...

We're hoping for a boy, too! Love the picture of Princess Festival. We were going to take Lindsay but decided we could skip it--I think we may have been wrong about that! Next year!

The Anderson Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS... I know it doesn't feel like it right now when you are sick, but this is exciting news. Best of luck through this beginning rough patch. We are very excited for you and will keep you in our prayers. Thanks for sharing the news.

Ipo and family

peterfam said...

Congratulations!!! We're having another girl in Feb. Being sick is so hard!!!

Erica P. said...

Wow! Congrats!!!! So exciting. When are you due?
I need your email address. Will you send it to pheyter@gmail.com