Tuesday, January 19, 2010

All Dressed Up!

There's nothing our girls like better than playing dress-ups! Any time we try to get a picture of Audrey, we typically get a "princess pose."
Carissa comes up with some pretty creative ensembles. This one has us chuckling for the whole afternoon! That dashing cape is her baby blankie.

Annie LOVES going outside and so finds great pleasure in wearing her jacket and a hat. Once we've gone out, she does NOT want us removing her jacket! She doesn't cooperate very well when we try to document her, but here is a picture and video we did manage to capture.

I think this video illustrates why women shouldn't complain when their babies don't have hair. Annie gives us a glimpse of the hair I get to work with every morning!


2 comments:

La Mujer Loca said...

Love the hair...and I can commiserate. But somehow your girls always look beautiful...hair included.

Enjoying the Journey said...

There's nothing like morning hair--soo cute! I love the pose, Audrey! It looks a little like some poses we have going on at our house--strange! I love Carissa's outfit--very creative! Thanks heavens for little girls!