Thursday, November 12, 2009

Photos Galore!

Halloween Fun! The idea here was Dorothy, Glinda and Toto (but two girls did not want anything on their heads!) Audrey posing pretty...er, Dorothy, that is!

Carissa as Glinda, in the few moments she wore the wig. She looked so different with blonde hair!


Getting ready to go!



Audrey planned this 'do for "Crazy Hair Day" at school. I'm wondering if there was any learning that day?




I finally finished Audrey's quilt. Here is a look.





Peter painted these bunk beds.






This is our good deed jar that the girls are filling up. We're going to give part of the money to Primary Children's for the Penny by the Inch Program.


Whew!






5 comments:

Becca B said...

Beautiful quilt and beds, guys! Sweet costumes too.

leslie said...

Love the costumes! Did you make them. If not, where did you get them? You have beautiful girls!

La Mujer Loca said...

WOW. those costumes are super. the girls looked so cute.

Mandy said...

I have Daunell to thank for the Dorothy costume...she made it for Emma and was kind enough to pass it along to Audrey. My Mom is responsible for buying the Glinda costume. Wish I could say it was my creativity! :)

Enjoying the Journey said...

Nice update. I love those costumes! The hair was awesome! Where did you get them? I love the quilt and the beds look great! Nice job. I love the good deeds jar. That is a cute way to teach service, Mandy!