Anne wasn't up for an interview, but did pose for a cute photo!
My sister, Katie, did this and it was so cute! So, I let the girls stay up late for an interview.
Carissa, almost 3. Audrey, almost 5.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Carissa, "Time to go to sleep!" Audrey, "Come on, let's brush teeth." (Can you tell I did this at bed time?!)
2. What makes mom happy?
Carissa, "Smile!" Audrey, "When I do something without even being asked."
3. What makes mom sad?
Carissa, "Crying." Audrey, "When I do something mean to my sisters."
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Carissa, "Giggle." Audrey, "You tell a funny knock-knock joke."
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Carissa, "You kept growing and growing." Audrey, "You played with your prince and had fun."
6. How old is your mom?
Carissa, "51." Audrey, "52." (They have no concept of age, really. I think they just both picked numbers that seemed really big...cause I'm old...ha ha ha)
7. How tall is your mom?
Carissa, shows with her hands stretched. Audrey, "30 pounds."
8. What is your mom’s favorite thing to do?
Carissa, "Eat food." Audrey, "Play with us."
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Carissa, "Not go to bed." Audrey, "Clean the house."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carissa, "I don't know." Audrey, "Being nice to people."
11. What is your mom really good at?
Carissa, "Playing puzzles." Audrey, "Gymnastics." (hmmmmm...)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Carissa, "Not cleaning up the kitchen." Audrey, "Tricks that Daddy does. You can't pop your cheek like he does."
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Carissa, "Make dinner." Audrey, "You take care of us and play with us."
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Carissa, "Macaroni and cheese." (That's actually hers!) Audrey, "Tomatoes and carrots." (Maybe that's why I'm 30 pounds!)
15. What makes your mom proud of you?
Carissa, "Eat all my dinner." Audrey, "Do good things."
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Carissa, "Mommy." Audrey, "Ariel."
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Carissa, "Make cookie dough." Audrey, "Read stories together."
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Carissa, "We have the same brown hair." Audrey, "We both had blonde hair when we were young." (She's a grown-up, if you didn't know. She informed Carissa of this when she got to use a grown-up spoon today and Carissa used a plastic one)
19. How are you and your mom different?
Carissa, "Like, we have different skin." Audrey, "We don't have the same color of eyes."
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Carissa, "Love snorts." (She likes to come up and kiss me and honk her nose on me, then she giggles and giggles. I nicknamed these "love snorts.") Audrey, "You kiss me and hug me."
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Carissa, "To Target." Audrey, "Go clean the house."
4 comments:
How cute! I'll have to do that with my girls. I love the love snorts! :)
Sounds like Carissa and I have a lot in common: food and our love of it.
WAY Cute! I love little kids answers!
Those are some pretty cute responses!
Post a Comment