I FINALLY finished making Audrey a new dress. I'm not especially good at it, but I can never find her a dress long enough. So, I decided to take some pictures after we got the girls ready for Church.


Carissa's dress is cut out and ready...wonder when it will get done!

They're saying, "I love Church!"

Daddy with his two cute girls.
5 comments:
Would you believe that I have never seen a picture of your husband before?! Now I know that you really are married! I lovethe dress that you made! It's beautiful!
Way to go Mandy! I noticed Audrey's dress yesterday, but had no idea you made it! You got skills! I love the kids right before church, at the end of the church day it sure looks different at our house! Hair and clothes are pretty dishevled--especially on the nursery aged one!
that dress is gorgeous! can't believe what talent you have.
Wow great job on the dress! Looks really nice!
Mandy, I am so impressed. I've been thinking about starting to make Marlie's clothes, especially the dresses. The ones in the stores are too expensive or too immodest. You have given me encouragement! Lovely dress - you must be talented.
Post a Comment