Saturday, September 20, 2008




While I'm FINALLY getting pictures put up, I'll celebrate our older two girls, who are craving some attention with the arrival of baby sister. Audrey is now 4 1/2 and learning more every day. She is very bright and curious. She is fascinated with volcanoes, sharks, whales and alligators. She asked me recently, "Mom, why is it called magma when it's in the earth and lava when it comes out of the volcano?" Hmmm, good question. Carissa is 2 1/2 and having fun keeping up with big sis. She is my sweetheart and a girl with a mind of her own! She is a little sensitive...when I asked what makes her happy, she responded, "No bugs or spiders in the house!" They really creep her out.

2 comments:

Cliff and Cynthia (at home at work at play) said...

The girls look so cute. Maybe Audrey will someday be a wildlife biologist! (or geologist)
And Carissa will keep her house very clean I predict. Tell them both that I am proud of them for being the big sisters and no doubt the big helpers too.
xo
Cynthia

Sssarah said...

Congrats! Both on your newest addition to your family and on joining the blogging world! :) I can't wait to see more pics of you and your beautiful family! :)