Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Wow!
I feel like I've made a really big move! I started a blog for our family...mainly so that I can post pictures of our girls. It is amazing to me how fast they grow. We don't have a cell phone, or an Ipod, or even cable or high-speed internet (yes, we're of that small group that still uses dial-up). It's actually peaceful, being so unavailable. I'm sure we miss out on some things, but it keeps life simple! So, here I am, making the effort to connect and at least post some pictures of our girls. I expect some sort of praise here, akin to that given a child taking her first steps. :) We are great here. Peter is done teaching for the summer and has taken on a light schedule of tutoring. Today, we planted begonias and zinnias. We have a lot of beautiful landscaping that the last owners did, so we just have to put in annuals. Our garden is growing well, and we are so excited about that! Peter and I stood at the edge of our garden and admired what nice dirt we have. Somehow, I felt like a real grown-up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job with your blog. Thanks for letting us know the address.
Post a Comment